Welcome to Cru at UNC
- Fall Fest- Sunday Aug 17th South Street
- Freshman Picnic- Monday Aug 18th Ram's Head plaza 5:00
- First Large Group Meeting- Thursday Aug 21 7:30 Genome Science 100
- Annual Hoe Down- Friday Aug 22 5:30 Carrboro Town Commons
- Fall Retreat- Sept 19-21 Camp Dixie, Fayetteville NC
Encounter and Respond
Christianity today is pretty confusing right? There are so many people out there saying they have found the “right” version. At the same time, Christians are often known for what they are against, not what they are for. That's why we choose the words “Encounter and Respond”. Here with CRU at UNC we are on a journey together to Encounter Jesus and Respond to Him with all of our hearts. We don't have all the answers. We will probably get some of them wrong. But we think that God in His great mercy has chosen to reveal Himself through the Bible and that a life giving relationship with Him is available. Indeed that is what He created us for. If you are looking to get to know God, grow closer to God, be used by God in this world, come check us out. Those are the things that we are looking for as well.